I’ve been so busy designing lately that I feel the blog is being a bit neglected. So I’m finally get around to all the blog nominations that I’ve received, which I am truly grateful for!
I was nominated by the Quirky Victorian who runs a truly lovely book blog HERE. If you’re not following her yet, you definitely should check her blog out. It’s one of my favorites! Thank you, darling for the nomination!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note: the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer the 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for your nominee bloggers to answer (if you want to).
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!) or list these rules in your post (you can copy and paste from here.)
Questions from the lovely lady:
What is your favourite flavour of ice cream?
Hmm. It depends on where I’m getting it. My default is mint chocolate chip, but I also love a good bubblegum. On my recent trip, I tried a flavor called Superman, and it was definitely a success in my book.
List five ships you ship.
Katniss and Peeta are my one true pair always. Han and Leia from Star Wars. Damon and Elena from the Vampire Diaries. Jean Gray and Wolverine from X-Men. Sherlock and Irene Adler from Sherlock.
Colour or color, theatre or theater, etc.?
Color is color, but theater is theatre.
Favourite thing someone said today?
When my husband told me that the baby had gone back to bed.
If you had to choose between becoming a narwhal and becoming a flamingo, which would you choose?
The life of a narwhal sounds much more interesting than that of a flamingo. Then you’re also like the unicorn of the oceans.
Never eat again or never drink again?
Never eat again. I’m much too fond of soda.
Favourite story to tell at parties?
Ooo that one is tough. How my husband and I began dating and eventually got married. It’s a bit long, but very romantic in my opinion.
Morning bird or night owl?
Night owl indubitably.
Would you rather walk backwards for two days, or scoot on your bottom as your sole means of transportation for one day? (and if you choose to scoot, you can’t drive, ride a bus, etc.)
Walk backwards for two days. I will spare my buttocks from being rubbed and chapped.
What is your stance on the Oxford comma?
The Oxford comma is absolutely essential. Use it, or perish.
A noise you heard while answering these questions.
The sound of my puppy’s tongue attacking my baby’s face.
11 Random Facts About Myself
- My favorite animal is a fox.
- I have mixed feelings about Ron/Hermione, and I actually like them much more in the films than in the books. In some ways, I’m upset that they didn’t pair up with someone else.
- I detest the color pink except when it comes to my pygmy puff.
- Part of me has always wanted to be an entrepreneur.
- I’ve done musical theatre my whole life. This is the longest duration I’ve ever gone without doing a show, but part of me is scared to audition for anything.
- I speak Russian.
- I love horses.
- The only video games I seem to enjoy are all based off Star Wars.
- I’ve started countless novels but never finished.
- I’m chronically fatigue.
- I love Vanilla coke.
And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for!
These are just a couple of the blogs that I personally follow and enjoy, who I don’t think have been nominated for the Liebster award yet. If you haven’t been nominated yet either, then well…
I nominate you!
Here are my questions for you nominees:
- If you could only watch three disney movies for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What is your favorite classic book?
- Do you prefer tea, soda, coffee, or juice?
- What is one of your favorite words to say?
- What is one of your most embarrassing moments?
- What were you like as a child?
- What is your relationship status?
- What is the best book you’ve read so far in 2016?
- Pirate or ninja?
- If you could have one skill that you don’t currently possess, what would it be?
Looking forward to reading your answers! And thanks again, Quirky Victorian! I love you!
Tootle loo, darlings!